You’re just a step away from enjoying the safest, most effective pest protection out there. Once you screw Zapville into any light socket, simply flip the switch to cycle through 3 modes:
How To Get The Most Out Of BugMD Zapville
- UV light lures-in mosquitoes, moths, flies, and more;
- Use the LED function for practical lighting purposes;
- Use both lights at the same time!
Once bugs get close, the 120 volt zapper fries them instantly.
Zapville “Do’s & Don’ts”
For Best Results
- Screw Zapville into any standard light socket (Indoors & Out!)
- Use Zapville as a regular light bulb AND a bug zapper
- Remove gross bugs from the bulb with the included cleaning brush
- Place in areas where flying bugs are frequently found
- Use harsh chemical sprays containing DEET
- Clean the device while in use
- Allow children or pets to touch the electric grid
- Let bugs be a nuisance
Here’s a few final tips to help you bug-free...
Position Zapville away from competing light sources to zap as many flying bugs as possible
Take Zapville with you on trips to keep any space bug-free
When left on UV mode, Zapville doubles as an ambient night light