You’re just hours away from enjoying the most convenient and effective flying insect repellent. Mosquitoes, moths, flies and more don’t stand a chance against Zap Trap. This tiny yet powerful device attracts flying bugs like a magnet… And once they get close, the 1,000-volt zapper wipes ‘em out for good. Best of all, Zap Trap’s protective outer shell is completely water-resistant and safe to use anywhere!
How To use BugMD Zap Trap For Best Results!
Zap Trap “Do’s & Don’ts”
For Best Results
- Use the handle to hang Zap Trap anywhere
- Take Zap Trap on any and every adventure!
- Choose from UV or LED lighting modes (you can even use both at the same time)
- Enjoy a bug-free summer!
- Use toxic chemical bug sprays
- Pay for expensive exterminators
- Insert any foreign objects through the electric grid
- Place Zap Trap near flammable materials such as paper items or cloth
Here’s a few final tips to help MAXIMIZE your Zap Trap...
Use Zap Trap with the included USB cable to enjoy hours of bug-free protection
Carry AAA batteries with you on longer outdoor trips to keep the power going without a USB cable!
Keep your Zap Trap in the car or in your backpack so you always have all-natural protection from flying insects
If you don’t have AAA batteries on hand, use Zap Trap with a portable power bank
Reach out to the BugMD customer service team via phone or email with any and all of your questions!