You’re just a step away from enjoying the most effective mosquito protection around. BugMD Pest Detect attracts these annoying “blood suckers” with irresistible UV light and shocks them to high heaven. It takes a minute to install and gets right to work keeping your family safe. Best of all, this genius device is solar-powered — so it provides all-night protection without hiking up your electricity bill.
How To use BugMD Pest Detect For Best Result!
Pest Detect “Do’s & Don'ts”
For Best Results
- Install Pest Detect in a sunlit area to charge with ease
- Use the 3M sticky patch to attach Pest Detect onto any surface
- Remove dead mosquitoes from Pest Detect whenever it’s full with the included cleaning brush
- Enjoy a lifetime of mosquito-free nights!
- Pay for expensive exterminators
- Use harsh chemical bug sprays containing DEET
- Allow children or pets to touch the electric cage
- Install Pest Detect near any flammable materials like paper or fabrics
Here’s a few final tips to help you stay bite-free this mosquito season…
Keep a spare, fully-charged Pest Detect in backpacks, purses, and cars for on-the-go mosquito protection
Make sure to charge Pest Detect in direct sunlight every morning
Keep your Pest Detect clean to ensure proper effectiveness
Plan out where your hang Pest Detect — the right location can make all the difference
Beef up your protection with more Pest Detect right here, only from the official BugMD website
Check out other all BugMD products like Squito Stickers and Buzz Shield for extra protection