You’re just a step away from kicking moths out of your kitchen pantry for good. BugMD Pantry Pest Patrol uses irresistible pheromones to lure moths inside an escape-proof trap lined with super-sticky PermaGlue. Problem solved! Best of all, the genius traps instantly go to work without any chemicals, pesticides, or toxic fumes.
How To Use BugMD Pantry Pest Patrol For Best Results!
BugMD Pantry Pest Patrol “Do’s & Don’ts”
For Best Result
- Place Pantry Pest Patrol on a shelf in your pantry.
- Check the trap for dead moths at the end of each day
- Toss the trap in the trash when it’s full of deceased moths
- Keep replacing the traps until you don’t see any moths left
- Use toxic chemicals or sprays — especially around food
- Pay for expensive exterminators
- Remove Pantry Pest Patrol too soon
- Forget to replace used moth traps when they’re full
Here are some final tips to quickly clear a pantry moth infestation...
Place Pantry Pest Patrol in the infested area as soon as possible
Leave traps alone until they’re completely full — then toss them right away
Feel free to use in every food storage space — cabinet, cupboard, drawer, and more.
Discard moth-infested dry foods immediately.
Stock up on Pantry Pest Patrol right here, in case any groceries you bring home contain larvae
Check out other BugMD products like Closet Moth Traps and No Fly Zone for extra protection