You’re just a step away from kicking flying insects to the curb once-and-for-all. BarFly protects your home by luring these winged pests into a V-shaped trap coated in extra sticky PermaGlue. The moment they land inside — it’s game over. Best of all, its sleek and stealthy design perfectly hides the deceased insects from sight. No chemicals. No mess. No more bug problem!
How To Use BugMD BarFly For Best Results!
BarFly Dos & Don’ts
For Best Result
- Pick an area where flies like to hang out and attach BarFly to the closest window
- Remove the safety film from the adhesive strip and place it inside the tray
- Make sure the sticky side is facing up
- When a trap fills up with deceased bugs, simply fold the two adhesive sides together, and toss in the trash
- Place a fresh “sticky strip” inside the tray to enjoy continuous protection from nasty flies, gnats, and more!
- Use toxic chemical bug sprays
- Pay for expensive exterminators
- Expose BarFly to rain or splashing water
- Forget to replace used BarFly sticky traps after 72 hours
- Hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns about BarFly
Here are a few more tips to protect your home from annoying flying insects:
Use more units in larger rooms to ensure full coverage from pesky bugs
Flies can’t resist the smell of food, so use 1 BarFly on every single window in your kitchen or dining area to increase protection.
Check well-lit windows for flies, gnats, and other flying bugs often.
BarFly goes to work eliminating insects fast! However, it’s best to set a reminder to replace the sticky traps every 3 days for maximum effectiveness.
Save time and money by having BarFly sticky traps automatically delivered to your doorstep every month right here.