How to Get Clear Out Fleas Fast
Fleas are the last thing you want invading your personal space.
The bad news is, fleas are the most common parasite found on furry animals like cats and dogs. 1
And besides being itchy and annoying, they can actually carry some scary diseases… 2
With that in mind, here’s a few causes of household flea infestations:
What Can Lead to a Flea Infestation?
- “Hitchhiking” On Pets. Fleas may hop onto your pet’s coat from another pet or from infested dirt or grass outdoors. Once pets come inside, fleas can easily jump onto carpets and furniture.
- Rodents In/Around The Home. Even if you don’t have rodents inside, flea-infested rodents can cause lawns and landscaping to become a flea “free for all.”
- Unknown Reproduction. Fleas can reproduce incredibly fast. If you don’t catch them in time, more fleas can infest your home — especially in bedding, furniture, or cracks in the floor.
- Warm, Damp Areas. Fleas thrive in warm, moist places. While infestations tend to be worse in the Summer, fleas may be more attracted to your home in the Winter.
The Best Bed Bug Solutions Are Arleady Here
Essential Pest Concentrate
With everything you need to get rid of fleas fast, BugMD’s Essential Pest Concentrate Starter Kit makes slaying fleas a breeze. Powerful clove & cottonseed essential oils kill fleas on contact. Plus, since it’s all-natural, it’s safe to use around kids & pets.
Pest Blaster Kit
Target the places fleas love most with Pest Blaster. Using two of mother nature’s strongest essential oil pesticides and a powerful spray nozzle, Pest Blaster is perfect for those hard-to-reach places. Best of all, the formula inside roasts fleas on contact and is perfectly safe to use around kids & pets.
Flea + Tick Concentrate
Specially crafted to kill fleas on contact while being gentle on pets, Flea & Tick Concentrate can safely help combat fleas hiding in pet fur, furniture, and more. Simply mix one bottle with water inside the reusable spray bottle, and spray directly onto pets or anywhere in the home.
Termination Station is one of the easiest ways to reclaim your home from nasty fleas. This sneaky dome uses a powerful combination of light and heat to bait fleas and other pests inside. Once they enter, a super-sticky PermaGlue trap makes it virtually impossible for them to escape.
Termination Station Refill Pack
Keep the flea catching going with Termination Station refills. These ultra-sticky PermaGlue pads fit perfectly inside the durable dome of Termination Station. Each pad easily traps fleas and other pests like ticks, mites, roaches, and more..
Real families. Real results.
Don’t take it from us. Here’s what BugMD customers have to say:
It’s a very useful device. Not only does it attract fleas and other insects (like fruit flies that show up after a grocery delivery)... it’s also a great way to monitor any remaining fleas or new infestations. I have two of these.
Beth M. - Verified Buyer
It took a week for the trap to show the results... but show they did. Luckily it turned out to be clover mites, but nevertheless they are very annoying.
Sherrie P. - Verified Buyer
BugMD: Safe* for Families, Bad for Bugs
*When used as directed.
1. Fleas 101: Information On Types of Fleas & Flea Control. Pestworld.org. https://www.pestworld.org/news-hub/pest-articles/fleas-101/. Published 2022. 2. Ibid.